What are smart pills?
Smart pills or cognitive enhancers are supplements that improve cognition, memory, creativity, motivation etc. in healthy individuals. These drugs are also used for treatment of many diseases such as: Alzheimer’s, ADHD, Parkinson’s disease etc.
There are two types of smart pills: natural and synthetic and today we have created a list with smart pills review, so you can decide which one to try.
Natural Smart Pills
Natural smart pills are usually made of herbs and other natural ingredients. The following list consist a few of them, in case you need to make a choice. But remember to stay with us until the end so you can see our smart pills reviews.
- Huperzine-A: is an ingredient made of Chinese club moss plant. It is known for its effects and no toxicity, and also for improving memory in Alzheimer’s cases.
- Bacopa Monnieri: is an extract from Brahmi plant. This ingredient helps reducing anxiety, insomnia, concentration and memory.
- Ginko Biloba: This tree is used in China for centuries. It is useful for improving cognitive performance and also reduces anxiety.
Smart pills reviews
In order to make this smart pills review, we have added enhancers with different ingredients.
- Brain Plus IQ – Clears your mind and enhances the neurotransmitters in the brain naturally. It is made of the natural ingredient phosphathidylserine which can be also found in fish and meat. It is definitely the best on the market.
- Adderall – Adderall is the most commonly prescribed nootropic. Although it is recommended for improving the brain activity, it has side effects which consist of loss of appetite, inability to function and inability to focus. When you read the side effects, you realize that this drug is not the best solution for you.
- Modafinil-It is usually prescribed for people with sleeping disorders, so the person can increase its energy levels and improve their functioning. This supplement can make you feel anxious, depressed and experience nausea.
- Piracetam-Although it is founded in the 1960’s, there are probably better solutions instead. Piracetam is initially used for inducing sleep and later on for enhancing memory. The side effects from this medicine are: chronic depression, anxiety, gaining weight, agitation etc.
- Aniracetam-It has cognition-enhancing effects, but due to the fact that has only been tested on animals, it is not safe for use. It has long term effects that may be dangerous for your health. Some of them include: nausea, vertigo, insomnia, diarrhea, abdominal pain etc.
- Ritalin-It is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It has some side effects such as: insomnia, loss of appetite, dizziness, dilation of pupils, hallucinations, panic and psychosis, increased body temperature etc.
After showing you our smart pills review, it is time to hear testimonials from people who have used some of these supplements.
“Hi. My name is Sophia and while I was a student I tried Adderall because I read on various forums that it is useful for improving memory and concentration. The truth is that I have had terrible headaches almost every day and I was not able to focus. This was a very big problem for me because I was unable to show my full potential on the exams. If you consider trying this medicine, I advise not to. There are far better natural pills with greater effect.”
“Hello. My name is Brian and I am here to tell you my experience with Brain Plus IQ. Although it has some negative reviews on the Internet, I decided to try it. My friend used it too and was very satisfied with the results. I purchased it from their official site and I used it for a month. I noticed that I am more focused and energetic. I definitely recommend it”.
“Hi. My name is Marie. After moving out from my country, I was feeling depressed so I purchased Piracetam. I was hoping it would help me, but instead I suffered more. It took a lot of time and medication to repair the damage.”